February 3-9, 2020, The Old Course at Broken Sound, Boca Raton, FL
Online registration for the 2020 Boca Raton Championship is now open!
Get excited! It’s volunteer time for the Boca Raton Championship – can you believe it!? The course is green, the birdies are out and about, and the clubs are in full swing!
The 2020 Boca Raton Championship will be another fantastic year, but it will only be fantastic if you are there! Volunteers are the backbone of tournament operations.
Regardless if this is your first year with us or your tenth year, we are pumped to have you! Volunteering is the best way to get involved in the community or give back to a game that gives back to you every Saturday morning. You are getting an “inside the ropes” experience watching the pros putt in for birdie, welcoming them to the tee box, recording the champion’s score, or handing them a refreshing ice cold water!
The Boca Raton Championship strives to have the best volunteer program on the PGA TOUR Champions because we have the BEST Volunteers on the TOUR! You’re our superstars every year!
All registration can be done online. A hard copy application is available by downoading the PDF below.
Volunteer Uniform Package
- Two (2) polo shirts with Championship logo
- One (1) hat or visor with Championship logo
- One (1) volunteer badge – allows entry entire week of tournament
- Four (4) Good-Any-Day grounds tickets (grounds tickets are needed for championship rounds).
- Volunteer parking and meals on scheduled work days
- One (1) golf voucher for one (1) spot in the Volunteer Shotgun Outing at The Old Course. Date To Be Determined. The pass will be mailed out post-tournament and verification of three (3) shift minimum. Vouchers are not transferable.
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Saturday, February 08, 2020, approximately 45 – 60 minutes after play.
Opportunities also exist for junior volunteers, grades 6 – 12. All junior volunteers receive an official tournament t-shirt, headgear, meals, parking, and volunteer badge. Plus, as a 501(c)3 charity, volunteer hours spent at the Boca Raton Championship are eligible for service organizations like NHS or scouts.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your hard work and dedication in advance! If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Ali Naugle, in the tournament office at 561-241-4653.